The EMKH-DN13-1/2″ electromotive hydraulic ball valve is a classic hydraulic 2-way ball valve that can be adjusted using an electric motor (actuator). This allows hydraulic lines to be shut off quickly and easily (shut-off valve).
- High volume flows can be switched within a few seconds with very low pressure loss.
- The floating ball design guarantees maximum tightness up to 350 bar.
- Activation is via a 24 V signal, opening and closing is achieved by reversing the polarity.
- Connection size G ½”
- Nominal size DN13, other sizes on request
- Maximum volume flow: 100 l/min
- Important safety features such as Switching position monitoring, protection against overheating, retention of the switching position in the event of a voltage drop and protection against overload due to blocking of the ball valve, are realized through the combination of intelligent electronics and a powerful geared motor.
- The geared motor and electronics are protected from even the most adverse environmental conditions in a sealed and pressure-balanced aluminum housing.
- Stationary hydraulic systems (test benches, power units, special machine construction, etc.) or in mobile hydraulics
- Energy distribution and plant engineering
- Heating, sanitary and solar systems
- Compressed air and irrigation distributors, and much more.
Further information and technical data on our 2/2-way hydraulic ball valve can be found in our data sheet.